The Argentine Experience is designed to give an introduction to the best of Argentine cuisine and culture; this is NOT a cooking class, but a fun and unique experience, where guest will meet and dine with people from all over the world. The international team of guides are on hand to spoil and take guests through every step of this culinary journey!
• Choose from the gourmet fillings and create your own empanada learning the traditional ‘repulgue’ technique.
• Enjoy what many are claiming to be the very best steak in Argentina, cooked to order and accompanied with velvety mash potatoes and oven roasted vegetables.
• 2 distinct Malbec wines are chosen from boutique wineries in Mendoza, paired to complement food; learn about and enjoy unlimited wine throughout the dinner.
• For desert make your own alfajores (Argentina’s national sweet) where biscuits, dulce de leche, melted chocolate fondue and coconut shavings combine.
• And finally, get taught about the history and etiquette of mate, Argentina’s national pastime and prepare it from scratch among yourselves!